[Az-Geocaching] Stats still have problems

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:36:27 -0700

ya the dual names is because the way he changed the website.. he now
displays a different name and the old archived files i have are
displayed the older way....

should get resolved once we figure out the archived caches

jason