[Az-Geocaching] Stats still have problems

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:30:07 -0700 (MST)

I noticed last night that my numbers were a little off and my number hidden
were zero.  Today, I did a search for "scotti" team names when I didn't show
up in the area I did last night in the team stats listing and found that both
my team name and user name are listed separately and the totals don't add up
either.....  I should have 61 AZ finds and 77 total with 21 hides and it
shows:

             Found  Hidden
Team Scotti   37      0
jscotti        8     15

Should be:    61     21    (16 finds outside AZ for 77 total finds)

I just love figuring out how to adjust to changes in formats to webpages I
use for collecting statistics (having personal experience with Asteroid
discovery statistics and orbital element files....).  Good luck with the
fixes!

Jim.