[Az-Geocaching] Error in stats?

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

<<Perks up as she notices her name...twice...>>
"Huh?"

Um, I haven't checked either site yet to see if the stats are back to
normal (counting out-of-state, etc....) but if it isn't, it will take
me FOREVER to reach 100!! I have quite a few "outers" .... but total
76 and counting.

Been spending alot of time gettting a multi ready for the Prescott
area.

Trisha  "Lighting"
Prescott

On Wed, 18 September 2002, "Holmes, Richard" wrote:

> I'm concerned that Geocaching's popularity has overwhelmed the
> geocaching.com servers. As a broadband subscriber, I tend to
attribute
> slow
> response, correctly most of the time, to far end equipment loading.
> Friday
> evening through Sunday night response is agonizingly slow. I also use
> Yahoo
> as a metric; if I see slow response on a site, I attempt a few
> contacts with
> Yahoo; invariable their response is &quot;eye-twinkling&quot;.
(There's one for
> you,
> Trisha; biblical probably. But then, I tangent.)
>
> I'm reluctant to criticize my funprovider, but I think Geocaching.com
> needs
> a plus-up. (Trisha, that's a Pentagon term for adding funding to a
> program.)
>
> Dick
> CJ

missing/updated