[Az-Geocaching] feed back

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
16 Sep 2002 08:51:39 -0700

Hmmmmmmmmm.... If you tape them to your shoes....
They should put the miniture version of that flashlight INTO your
shoes.  You feet should be shaking enough to keep your lit as long as
your keep walking....  I'm not exactly sure how the flashlight is
supposed to work, but the shoes could work like the wind up radio, and
just have every step wind the mechanism a little bit.  Just run in place
real fast before a hike............
Kinda like that watch that is supposed to kept itself wound by just
walking around.
It would probably be the next pair of shoes people are killing each over
over on the streets.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek