[Az-Geocaching] A different kind of congrats...

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:15:41 -0700

Congratulations to Team Ropingthewind for taking some time out from the race for the number 2 spot to place their first cache.  By the looks of it, the hangup was apparently not "What should we call it?".  Though, the acronym RTW sometimes stands for "release to web" which is also appropriate in this case!

What I want to know is if (as it states in the cache description) "nice new stuff" is another way of saying that you put a whole passel of your signature brochures in there!?

Cache on gentlemen!

Tim
Team AZFastFeet