[Az-Geocaching] Kudos from out of state cacher

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:49:38 -0700

I found G-O-BOB the same night as him.  I was there with Ken
(Highpointer) and Frobro Dono.  We were sitting in section 316 and he
was up in the rafters looking for the cache.  We must have just missed
each other at the actual cache site because we found it very close to
the same time.

-Frobro Goose

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Bell, Robert
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 8:55 AM
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Kudos from out of state cacher

Now I'm all hungry for pie....thanks Brian!

Anyways, was answering some mail from a cacher named
Ooga Booga, who visiting our fair state from Missouri.
Looks like he did about a dozen or so caches in his
visit here.  I thought I would pass along a comment
and compliment to all of us:

"...you guys really have an amazing number and variety of caches out
here...coming from an area where there's maybe only two dozen within
fifty
miles, it's fantastic!

--mark"

In case we forget just how good we have it!

Rob
Team CHUMP