[Az-Geocaching] Hail to the Geocaching King

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:04:16 EDT

--part1_168.13a5a3fa.2ab2cbd0_boundary

We add our applause to the geocaching king Wyle E and his team.  600 finds!
It seems to go fast after 100.  It seems like yesterday when we found our
100th and made it a day, mountain biking to the Mission: RIP cache.  It
should be about time for another challenging Wyle E cache to be
placed.....don't you all agree?

We will be out of state next week, so will have to catch up to you
competitive teams when we get back.  (Rob....Denny...Scott) heh.. heh.. heh..

See you all at the picnic.
Kelly - "roadrunners"

--part1_168.13a5a3fa.2ab2cbd0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>We add our applause to the geocaching king Wyle E and his team.&nbsp; 600 finds!&nbsp; It seems to go fast after 100.&nbsp; It seems like yesterday when we found our 100th and made it a day, mountain biking to the Mission: RIP cache.&nbsp; It should be about time for another challenging Wyle E cache to be placed.....don't you all agree?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
We will be out of state next week, so will have to catch up to you competitive teams when we get back.&nbsp; (Rob....Denny...Scott) heh.. heh.. heh..&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
See you all at the picnic.<BR>
Kelly - "roadrunners" </FONT></HTML>

--part1_168.13a5a3fa.2ab2cbd0_boundary--