[Az-Geocaching] what makes a good cache

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:01:39 -0700

Who is Frobo Goose?  I know FroBRO Goose, but not Frobo!  :)

Just giving you a hard time!

-FroBRO Goose

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Sara
Buchmann
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:41 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] what makes a good cache

Thanks for the compliment :)

Frobo Goose is kind enough to take me out caching.  I haven't acquired a
GPS
unit of my own yet so he lets me use his.  He even took me out caching
for
my Birthday!  Lots of fun!

Where do I get my name?  My brother called me Sweepea while we were
growing
up and it just stuck.  Friends say the name fits me.

Sweepea