[Az-Geocaching] RE: why did you choose the team name that you use?

Mak Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

--0-267064835-1031768672=:51795

My name comes from a popular T.V. show on cartoon network that I watched a few years ago called "Dragon Ball Z". Frieza was the name of a bad guy (I believe of all the bad guy's, Frieza was in the most number of episodes.) As far as where omniterranaut got his name, I have no clue nor do I intend on asking him :)

Frieza

Yahoo! - We Remember
--0-267064835-1031768672=:51795

<P>My name comes from a popular T.V. show on cartoon network that I watched a few years ago called "Dragon Ball Z". Frieza was the name of a bad guy (I believe of all the bad guy's, Frieza was in the most number of episodes.) As far as where omniterranaut got his name, I have no clue nor do I intend on asking him :)</P>
--0-267064835-1031768672=:51795--