[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:40:56 EDT

--part1_104.1b808b8b.2ab03168_boundary

We started caching in January 2002 and as we've mentioned in some of our
logs, we also enjoy riding our motorcycles.  I have a Harley and Jean has a
Suzuki Bandit.  We were out riding one day with friends and a roadrunner ran
right in front of us across the street.  We thought that would be a good name
for a motorcycle group - "the roadrunners".   The Indian people I work with
on the reservation believe roadrunners bring good luck.  So when we had to
pick a name for the Geocaching website when we first logged in, "roadrunners"
came to mind.  At the time we didn't know about the famous "Wyle E".  So for
now the roadrunners are chasing after the coyote.
Kelly- "roadrunners"

--part1_104.1b808b8b.2ab03168_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>We started caching in January 2002 and as we've mentioned in some of our logs, we also enjoy riding our motorcycles.&nbsp; I have a Harley and Jean has a Suzuki Bandit.&nbsp; We were out riding one day with friends and a roadrunner ran right in front of us across the street.&nbsp; We thought that would be a good name for a motorcycle group - "the roadrunners".&nbsp;&nbsp; The Indian people I work with on the reservation believe roadrunners bring good luck.&nbsp; So when we had to pick a name for the Geocaching website when we first logged in, "roadrunners" came to mind.&nbsp; At the time we didn't know about the famous "Wyle E".&nbsp; So for now the roadrunners are chasing after the coyote.&nbsp; <BR>
Kelly- "roadrunners"&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_104.1b808b8b.2ab03168_boundary--