[Az-Geocaching] Why did you choose the team name?

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:28:33 EDT

--part1_a3.2e4315a2.2ab02e81_boundary

Our last name is Snow and Cheryl and Cody (CBX2) have been calling us
Snowpeople for many years.  When they introduced us to geocaching, they also
told us that they had our team name already picked out... !! ;)

--part1_a3.2e4315a2.2ab02e81_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Our last name is Snow and Cheryl and Cody (CBX2) have been calling us Snowpeople for many years.&nbsp; When they introduced us to geocaching, they also told us that they had our team name already picked out... !! ;)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a3.2e4315a2.2ab02e81_boundary--