[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

James Brill listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

--0-147423670-1031715051=:57714

 WOLFB8 wrote:well I have another question for you all...After doing the 12th anniversary cache yesterday... I think I have figure out why greenspeed uses that as there team name ...... But what about the rest of you...  .why did you choose the team name that use you??????  We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
I have been Atlas since the '70s and CB radio.  Back in those days, it was a big world and this young pup wasn't allowed to venture too far from home, so I collected maps and saw the world in 1"=20 miles scale.  My daughter, who is my most frequent caching companion, is Vacinity.  She's always right around here somewhere.  My wife is Legend.  Double meaning with that one, first off, how can you make sense of a map without the legend, secondly, she's put up with me for over 24 years.  In my family, that makes her a legend.  Lastly is my son, the Big Kahuna.  Likes to wear Hawiian shirts and is not a small boy.

Atlas

--0-147423670-1031715051=:57714

<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>WOLFB8 <WOLFB8@COX.NET></I></B>wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>well I have another question for you all...After doing the 12th anniversary cache yesterday... I think I have figure out why greenspeed uses that as there team name ...... But what about the rest of you...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>.why did you choose the team name that use you??????</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We will be known by the tracks we leave behind</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>I have been Atlas since the '70s and CB radio.&nbsp; Back in those days, it was a big world and this young pup wasn't allowed to venture too far from home, so I collected maps and saw the world in 1"=20 miles scale.&nbsp; My daughter, who is my most frequent caching companion, is Vacinity.&nbsp; She's always right around here somewhere.&nbsp; My wife is Legend.&nbsp;&nbsp;Double meaning with that one, first off,&nbsp;how can you make sense of a map without the legend, secondly, she's put up&nbsp;with me&nbsp;for over 24 years.&nbsp; In my family, that makes her a legend.&nbsp; Lastly is my son, the Big Kahuna.&nbsp; Likes to wear Hawiian shirts and is not a small boy.</P>
--0-147423670-1031715051=:57714--