[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

My wife and I have always been into dragons. When I
worked for the precursor to AOL, my employee avatar in
the area I worked was a dragon. When we were dating,
my wife created a cross-stich of a dragon for me. We
also have a number of dragons around the house of
several flavors.

When we first discovered Geocaching, I tried for the
name "Dragon" but it was taken. That account has found
one cache! Anyway, seeing that several of the people
caching in AZ used Team <something>, We did the same
thing since there are three of us.

On a side note, I don't think anyone should feel they
*HAVE* to put "Team" in front of their name if they
don't want to. Use the name that makes you happy, if
it's available.

Eric
Team Dragon