[Az-Geocaching] why did you choose the team name that use you

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:12:58 -0700

when brian and i (jason) where younger we would always say the word
SNAP..... much like an all purpose word.. kinda like what smurfs did
with the word SMURF.....

   S uper
g N arly     (the G is silent)
   A ll-prupose
   P hrase

so we kina came up with a seudo company name SNAPTEK along time back and
have been using it ever since....

jason
team snaptek