[Az-Geocaching] what makes a good cache

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

I've tried to hide my caches (only 4 so far, that have lasted over a
year, but stay tuned....I have a good multi in the planning stages) up
here around Prescott in places with beautiful views, a small walk to
get to but not too hard. These are also the kind I like, but I have
enjoyed a few of the virtuals (places that I wouldn't have seen
otherwise, educational, etc).

I feel a sense of responsibility to try and make my caches "good"
since most of the cache hunters are not from this area and have come a
distance (usually from Phoenix), and come "up here" to enjoy the area
and mountains. I know Flash feels in a similar way.

Trisha "Lightning"
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse Searchers
Prescott