[Az-Geocaching] what makes a good cache

Fleg . listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 22:46:31 -0600

I just had to type something or I would have bit my tongue off trying not to
reply.....

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
Stepping up to soapbox...

Cheryl and I visited 14 caches today along with 2 not founds.  We visited
some very cool cache sites and a couple that had absolutely no thought,
planning, or creativity involved.  These are a waste of my time, your time,
and everyone involved.  Yes it counts as a find, but thats it.  I would like
to ask our fellow cachers to please put some thought into their caches.  At
this rate, we'll have an altoid tin hidden on every corner of the city.
There are countless magnificent places here in Arizona as well as right here
in the valley.  Please seek these out and share them with the Geocaching
community.

Stepping down,
Cody
Team CBX2