[Az-Geocaching] What was the name of the cache that burned?

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:52:39 -0700

That would be the Boo Boo Bear's Cache (GC1AF9).

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           ken@highpointer.com               |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           09/06/02 08:47 AM                 |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
  |       To:       az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Az-Geocaching] What was the name of the cache that burned?                  |

I couldn't find the log listing of the cache that burned - what is the
cache's name or waypoint ID?

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)