[RE: [Az-Geocaching] potluck picnic]

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:59:26 -0700

At 12:49 PM 9/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Has anyone written the Main Geocaching site and voiced their concern?

When this came up a few months ago with caches up north, I sent Jeremey a
message asking if there was some new policy that wasn't listed on the webpages.

It was actually the first and only time that I got a message from Jeremey
that was somewhat rude.  He seemed to think that I was accusing him of
something, which I wasn't, but it basically came down to the admins having
flexibility to disapprove caches.  He went on to say that if it was a real
problem with a cache that I could always post it to the survey forum and
let people vote on it.  I sort of let it drop after that since it wasn't
one of my caches, and I don't believe that I should have to win some sort
of popular election to have a cache posted.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com