[Az-Geocaching] Loran enjoys Phoenix summer and Grand Rapids winter

Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

Loran (a.k.a. Team Sand Dollar) writes:

At last I will be long gone. I'm closing on the house in Michigan on the 13th and I start work on
the 16th. I appreciate the thought but I won't be able to attend the potluck picnic . . .

Therefore, by moving to Michigan in mid-September, Loran gets to complete his experience of
"enjoying" nearly a full Arizona summer, and will be in Grand Rapids in time to experience the
beginnings of a full western Michigan winter.

Loran will soon become adept at uncovering caches buried in deep snow.  That's a skill that few
Arizona geocachers possess.  It is good to move around to other regions to diversify one's
cache-locating skills.

Loran, we wish you great success in your endeavors, but we all hope that you can return to Arizona
as soon as possible.  Make sure you stay in touch with your networking contacts so you can parlay
your new job in Michigan into your next great job in Arizona (when economy recovers and gets
stronger, which I hope will happen soon).

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)