[Az-Geocaching] RTW is back! :)

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 08:31:46 -0700

>From: Allyn Moore <allynmoore@yahoo.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] RTW is  back!  :)
>Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Welcome back, Ropingthewind!
>
>Scott, Just had to send you a short email after reading your log for
>Durango's Watering Hole from last April.  I am the person you met on the
>trail, and you did get me interested in geocaching.  I tried it out by
>finding the Narrows south of Pine (without a GPSr), then hustled to WalMart
>and got a unit.
>
>I have found 14 or so caches in this area, and have set a few for you and
>others to enjoy.  Thanks; I enjoy the sport.
>
>Allyn Moore

Howdy Allyn,

It was fun chatting with you on the trail that day. Happy to hear you gave
geocaching a try! Sounds like you are becoming addicted as well! :) LOL It
sure is a lot of fun and adds a fun diversion to your hiking trips.

I am looking forward to getting up Payson way again sometime and searching
for your caches.

Thanks for the response and happy to hear you are enjoying your new hobby!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Team Ropingthewind
http://www.safwp.bravepages.com/geocaching.html