[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching...

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:11:54 -0700

I tried but got turned down because its so close to the "Pioneers
Remembered" cache.  I'll get it posted shortly one way or another.  That
Eric guy really grinds me the wrong way.

Cody

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Team Coyote1022"                 |
|         |           <teamcoyote1022@cox.net>          |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           09/04/02 11:08 PM                 |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       <listserv@azgeocaching.com>                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching...                                                |

Is CBX2 going to make the  "3 Gates" cache an official cache on
geocaching.com or was that just something to do while at the campout?
Enquiring minds want to know!  LOL

Gordon
Team Coyote1022