[Az-Geocaching] Re: Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. FHR

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:08:11 -0700

And a good dog can protect your house and yard when your not even home. I
never had a break-in with my dog here, but three before him.  I also vote
for the dogs :o)

Jerry
Offtrail