[Az-Geocaching] Survival Kit

Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

That's what I do, too, Scott. I have the added benefit that the person(s) I notify are usually BOTH geocachers and Posse members. So, then we can call ourselves if we need help! ha ha!
Following up on a previous comment about being mistaken for a hunter while packin', I doubt anybody would believe I was out hunting big game with my compact .380 semi-auto, even with the Hydra-Shok's....
Trisha
Pres-kitt