[Az-Geocaching] Survival Kit

Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:29:01 EDT

--part1_155.138bc2fc.2aa79cdd_boundary

One of your best defenses is to LET SOMEONE KNOW where you will be and when
you will be back. When we go to a remote area, we leave our vehicle
description and route with a responsible person. They are instructed that if
they do not hear from us by a certain time/date to call for help.
roadrunners

--part1_155.138bc2fc.2aa79cdd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>One of your best defenses is to LET SOMEONE KNOW where you will be and when you will be back. When we go to a remote area, we leave our vehicle description and route with a responsible person. They are instructed that if they do not hear from us by a certain time/date to call for help.<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_155.138bc2fc.2aa79cdd_boundary--