[Az-Geocaching] Survival Kit

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
03 Sep 2002 23:20:49 -0700

I usually do as well.  I remember many moons ago after attempting table
mesa and realizing that jason's little dakota wasn't going to hold
together long enough to get there and back, we decided to his arizona
first urban cache, metro pecan.  I forgot that I was still wearing
pistol on my belt while we were checking out the cache the cache. I
think that it kinda freaked out a father and daughter that were standing
near by when a 2 guy carrying a gun got out of a truck and proceeded to
go to a box bolted to a tree.
Anyway, he got out of there fairly quick.

Too bad we were the last ones to see that one intact, that was a really
cool idea that has yet to be repeted

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek