[Az-Geocaching] Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. FHR Rangers) due to heat in Orange County, CA

patrick hopkins listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:13:58 -0700 (MST)

--WebTV-Mail-21685-2628

trisha.  your teaching your girls well, and at the same time many of us
others also.

thanks,

team lake havasu  (maybe the hottest area to cache in az) ?

--WebTV-Mail-21685-2628

	Rangers) due to heat in Orange County, CA