[Az-Geocaching] Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. FHR Rangers) due to heat in Orange County, CA

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
03 Sep 2002 17:55:45 -0700

Does anyone know if this is the first geocaching to die while
geocaching?
This is the first that I can remember.  Considering the number of
cachers in the world, that would make us some of the most resposible
people out there.
Or in other words we take plenty of water so that we can make sure that
all the garbage that we are hauling onto archeology sites actually gets
there, and we get back home save, so we can trash another site on
another day.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek