[Az-Geocaching] Chump Joins the 400 Crowd!

Tue, 3 Sep 2002 03:52:53 EDT

--part1_189.d48826d.2aa5c455_boundary

Hey Chump, may we be the first to congratulate you on finding 400 Caches!
You are proving you still belong to the truly obsessed crowd.  Hey we think
you are in good company....he he !!!
Jean & Kelly - "roadrunners"

--part1_189.d48826d.2aa5c455_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Hey Chump, may we be the first to congratulate you on finding 400 Caches!&nbsp; You are proving you still belong to the truly obsessed crowd.&nbsp; Hey we think you are in good company....he he !!!<BR>
Jean &amp; Kelly - "roadrunners"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_189.d48826d.2aa5c455_boundary--