[Az-Geocaching] Re: Prissy Kitty traveller

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 21:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

------------=_1031025889-25511-1

For all who may be interested in the traveller "Prissy Kitty", who
came from Phoenix to Prescott, and who I moved to Reno NV...I was
concerned when she hadn't moved from Reno since May. I emailed the
last known and here is the reply:
(I replied and thanked the person for responding....and told them I
was sorry they had their GPS stolen!)

Subject: Fwd: Lightning1996YCJP contacting you from Geocaching.com
From: SACPURCH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 23:55:51 EDT
To: trisha@brasher.com

I apologize for not placing Kitty in another cache.  She wanted to
stay a
little while with me when she heard I was going on a trip to Puerto
Vallarta.
 She talked me into taking her along for the ride.  She had a
wonderful time
and met two friends along the way (pictures coming).  When we got back
from
the trip, my GPS was stolen and I have not replaced it yet (hence the
failure
to place Kitty in another cache).

I will probably place her in my cache (Squirrel Nut Zipper) or another
cache
I have already found since I don't have a GPS.

Again, I apologize and hope to have her on her way soon.

In a message dated 9/2/02 7:15:04 PM, emailer@geocaching.com writes:

>trisha@brasher.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
Anyone can start from now and
make a brand new ending."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------=_1031025889-25511-1
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------------=_1031025889-25511-1--