[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #799 - 5 msgs

Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:26:54 EST

--part1_a1.3166fa0b.2b18468e_boundary

Our congratulations to Team Wyle E (Larry, Connie, and Gidget) for your 700
finds!!!  You are Geocaching role models, not to mention somewhat obsessed.
But then we can't say too much about that, as we are also obsessed.  We also
truly love Arizona and the desert, it's the greatest state!
Your pals, Jean & Kelly - roadrunners  "beep beep"

--part1_a1.3166fa0b.2b18468e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Our congratulations to Team Wyle E (Larry, Connie, and Gidget) for your 700 finds!!!&nbsp; You are Geocaching role models, not to mention somewhat obsessed.&nbsp; But then we can't say too much about that, as we are also obsessed.&nbsp; We also truly love Arizona and the desert, it's the greatest state!&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
Your pals, Jean &amp; Kelly - roadrunners&nbsp; "beep beep" </FONT></HTML>

--part1_a1.3166fa0b.2b18468e_boundary--