[Az-Geocaching] Congrats to "Wyle E"

teamcbx2 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:49:48 -0700

Wyle E ,

You are our inspiration.  Way to go!!  Congrats on 700.
Team CBx2

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
trisha@brasher.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 10:42 AM
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Congrats to "Wyle E"

Did I see someplace where Larry and family "Wyle E" have topped 700??
Actually, the number I saw on his log entry was 701~~~~!!!!
Congrats, I usually don't pay attention to the milestone number count,
but happened to notice this and don't remember seeing anybody say
anything on the list serve.

Congrats again, and Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

Be safe over Thanksgiving, if you are out geocaching, esp up in
Yavapai Co. (I am hoping for a holiday where we don't get called for a
search!!)

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
No snow yet, caches still accessible!