[Az-Geocaching] Logs questions

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:02:50 -0700

No, buts its definately one that you'll remember forever....  :-)

Cody
Team CBX2

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           Brian Cluff <brian@snaptek.com>   |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           11/25/02 04:00 PM                 |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       listserv@azgeocaching.com                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       bcc:                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Az-Geocaching] Logs questions                                           |

Well, since I never said it before.  Thanks for signing it for us.  I would

really have hated to have to climb up the stupid mountain again.  That
shouldn't have been an all day cache. :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek