[Az-Geocaching] Logs questions

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:54:35 -0800 (PST)

Well, Brian..... following your logic then, according to the "rules"
list you pointed to, you MUST exchange goodies, as well as sign the
log, in order to count it as a find. LOTS of people don't exchange. I
read those "rules" as guidelines. Of course, signing the log is
important, and fun, but individual cases may vary. Remember, this is
just a GAME. It is NOT a contest, a life and death match, or anything
really THAT important in the big scheme of things.

But, if you think that my not signing the log on "Ramparts of Crater
Lake" because I didn't want to get hit by lightning, LITERALLY, even
tho' I had the "cache in hand" (but didn't take the time to open it,
because a bolt had just hit very near me and I ran like H*LL) then
I'll be happy to delete my entry. I didn't exchange anything either!
:-)

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Brian Cluff wrote:

> On Sunday 24 November 2002 10:23 pm, trisha@brasher.com wrote:
> > logs don't match but the person still found the cache. I don't
> believe
> > there is any hard and fast rule on geocaching.com that says you
MUST

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.geocaching.com/faq.asp">http://www.geocaching.com/faq.asp</a> )