[Az-Geocaching] Sight Staurt Training

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:30:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_02B4_01C293EF.FFD4D400

Well just got back from the Sight Stuart training... I would like to =
suggest that every one take part in the field training ....maybe we can =
even see if  they would hold the 4 hours class just for cacher with a =
interest....  I can only imagine the number of sites I have walked =
though looking for a place to hide a cache.=20

We were taken to 2 different sites today. the first one was pretty easy =
to tell that it was a site but the second a much older site ( a great =
place for a cache) there was no way to tell before it was pointed out =
what to look for.... but if someone was going to hide a cache at it.... =
it would be very easy to damage the sight....with our little rock =
piles... the people back then used rock piles to grow there food...so =
when we knock one on there's down while looking for one of ours that =
information is lost for ever

This was a very eye opening experience.... Maybe we could set the =
training as a event cache...

any way it was a fun weekend doing the training.... and I can't wait to =
get my own site to take care of

Libby
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
------=_NextPart_000_02B4_01C293EF.FFD4D400

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well just got back from the Sight =
Stuart=20
training... I would like to suggest that every one take part in the =
field=20
training ....maybe we can even see if&nbsp; they would hold the 4 hours =
class=20
just for cacher with a interest....&nbsp; I can only imagine the number =
of sites=20
I have walked though looking for a place to hide a cache. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We were taken to 2 different sites =
today. the first=20
one was pretty easy to tell that it was a site but the second a much =
older site=20
( a great place for a cache) there was no way to tell before it was =
pointed out=20
what to look for.... but if someone was going to hide a cache at it.... =
it would=20
be very easy to damage the sight....with our little rock piles... the =
people=20
back then used rock piles to grow there food...so when we knock one on =
there's=20
down while looking for one of ours that information is lost for=20
ever</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This was a very eye opening =
experience.... Maybe we=20
could set the training as a event cache...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>any way it was a fun weekend doing the =
training....=20
and I can't wait to get my own site to take care of</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Libby</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>We will be known by the tracks we leave behind</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02B4_01C293EF.FFD4D400--