[Az-Geocaching] Hello

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:33:17 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to add my welcome to David and Shawna, too! Hope you get up
to the Prescott area to cache....(um, before it snows?) We have some
really nice places to see and caches to grab.
Trisha "Lightning"
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse Searchers
Prescott

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http:\\www.happy-wanderers.com">http:\\www.happy-wanderers.com</a>