[Az-Geocaching] Hello

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:17:47 -0700

Welcome David and Shawna!

Arizona is a great place to go cache hunting! We also have a great bunch
of people on this list, so feel free to ask any questions or offer any
advice.

Like your team name - clever.

Happy Hunting!
Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
http:\\www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: TeamDaSH@aol.com [mailto:TeamDaSH@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 9:58 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Hello

My wife and I are fairly new to geocaching, and brand new to the
azgeocaching
list, so i just wanted to write a quick note to say hello.  We look
forward
to getting to know and to learn from all of you!
-Team DaSH-
David and Shawna Hall

** Confidential **
The information in this email is confidential and may be proprietary or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete or destroy the message along with any attachments. Thank you.