[Az-Geocaching] Maybe I've been Wrong

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:01:13 -0700 (MST)

Well, you guys can rest assured that you won't be finding $1,000 as the
initial contents of any of MY geocaches.... :-)  That sure makes me want to
take some time off and head for Canada for a few days, though!

Jim.

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Team Tierra Buena wrote:

> I have often preached that newcomers should find several caches before
> they hide them, but I'm having second thoughts. Here's a team in Canada
> that has zero finds and forty hides, but look at an example of what
> they're doing, and what they're putting in their caches:
>
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=42951
>
> Even if we factor in that they're talking Canadian money, that's a lot
> of Loonies! (Log entry: "Took money, left used golf ball..."?)
>
> Oh, well, I think I'll go out and find some McToys now...
>
> Steve
> Team Tierra Buena
> Making Geocaching harder than it ought to be...

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory         jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721 USA                 http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/