[Az-Geocaching] RE: Travel Bugs revisited

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:18:08 -0800 (PST)

I agree with Loran, for me, most of the pleasure is in the planning,
the hunt (and find) and the scenery. (My kids, when with me, would
disagree. They are typical materialistic teens and want STUFF!)
I do get a bit frustrated with TB's however, like everyone else, when
they are stalled, etc. But I just have to remember this is a game and
a hobby. Perspective (the bigger picture in life) is important to keep
in mind.
my 1 baht,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

I have relatives in Michigan (UP and upstate)...they usually express
envy re: Arizona about this time of the year.