[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bugs revisited

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:07:48 -0700

At 03:50 PM 11/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>I don't understand cachers who don't log TBs or who keep them for excessively
>long times.  I noticed one of the TBs that I had for a short time spent
>almost exactly 6 months in someones cache bag or wherever before finally

I actually held onto a bug for what I thought was way too long, about 6
weeks.  I felt sort of bad about it, but when I e-mailed the bug owner to
explain the reason for my holding onto it, they were very gracious and also
said that they really liked my log entry.  I think part of the problem is
the lack of communication.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com