[Az-Geocaching] Goose Takes to the Water

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:17:19 -0700

--=====================_18478718==_.ALT

At 11:53 AM 11/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>This can't be an easy time for anyone joining our Armed Forces. I salute
>you, Goose, for your commitment and dedication, and wish you all the best.

I would like to add my salute for your future service to our
country.  Serving in the armed services can be a real struggle at times,
and it is really true that you get out of it what you put into it.

It can be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do.  I was just a
dumb kid from Idaho before I joined the Air Force.  I managed to visit 4
continents and more countries than I can really count.  I had opportunities
that I could have never dreamt of if I would have not joined.

Make the most of your time in the service.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_18478718==_.ALT

At 11:53 AM 11/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
can't be an easy time for anyone joining our Armed Forces. I salute you,
Goose, for your commitment and dedication, and wish you all the best.
I would like to add my salute for your future service to our
country.&nbsp; Serving in the armed services can be a real struggle at
times, and it is really true that you get out of it what you put into
it.<br><br>
It can be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do.&nbsp; I was
just a dumb kid from Idaho before I joined the Air Force.&nbsp; I managed
to visit 4 continents and more countries than I can really count.&nbsp; I
had opportunities that I could have never dreamt of if I would have not
joined.<br><br>
Make the most of your time in the service.<br><br>