[Az-Geocaching] Goose Takes to the Water

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:02:09 -0700

I will also jump in and say thank you, I have a number of friends now serving in the military, and with out people
dedicated to protecting this country we would not have the freedoms we do.

>From the Tres Hombres
We thank You

-----Original Message-----
From: Team Tierra Buena [mailto:teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:53 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Goose Takes to the Water

As you may have read here, Frobro Goose is leaving town on Monday to do his patriotic duty in the United States Navy.
Although he took up Geocaching only in May of this year, he quickly ran himself up to Page One on the standings, not
that that matters to anyone... ;-) He also introduced the rest of the Frobros (Frobri?) to Geocaching, and managed to
set out a few challenges for the rest  of us along the way. He probably won't be doing much caching for awhile, but I'll
bet it won't be long before we read something like, "This super-micro cache is is attached to a US Naval buoy in San
Diego Harbor...".

This can't be an easy time for anyone joining our Armed Forces. I salute you, Goose, for your commitment and dedication,
and wish you all the best.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
Making Geocaching harder than it ought to be...