[Az-Geocaching] Am I nuts?

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:33:56 -0700

Good luck!

The weather is great for cache hunting now! With proper planning, you
should be able to get the remaining caches with time to spare.
Especially if you can afford to dedicate a full Saturday or Sunday.

Happy hunting!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Sullivan [mailto:feedle@feedle.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:40 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Am I nuts?

Hey all.  I've been kinda sitting on the sidelines the past few months,
mostly because I don't do well in high heat (even though I used to live
in Bakersfield, go fig).  So I've decided to do something a bit crazy..
I'm going to try to get my total of logged caches up to 100 by the end
of November.  I should be well over that number by now.. but sloth has
taken it's toll.

As of this morning when I got the wild idea to do this, I had 55 total
finds.  That means I have to do 45 caches in about 17 days.  All this
while continuing to "have a life" (you know, do things like work and
stuff).

And I'm going to keep a little journal, of sorts, while I'm on this mad
dash at http://www.feedle.net/hobbies/geocaching/cachedash.shtml.

Yeah, I know that 2.6 caches per day is no big deal.. but it's fun to
see if I can maintain that clip for two and a half weeks.

Stay tuned.  Oh, and I already know I have no life.  Just stay out of
the way of any black Buicks with amateur radio antennas, and you won't
get hurt.  *chuckle*

---
C. Sullivan	          the world needs more mayo
feedle@feedle.net         www.moremayo.com
Phoenix, Arizona USA      another boring blog site.

** Confidential **
The information in this email is confidential and may be proprietary or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete or destroy the message along with any attachments. Thank you.