[Az-Geocaching] Am I nuts?

C. Sullivan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:39:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hey all.  I've been kinda sitting on the sidelines the past few months,
mostly because I don't do well in high heat (even though I used to live in
Bakersfield, go fig).  So I've decided to do something a bit crazy.. I'm
going to try to get my total of logged caches up to 100 by the end of
November.  I should be well over that number by now.. but sloth has taken
it's toll.

As of this morning when I got the wild idea to do this, I had 55 total
finds.  That means I have to do 45 caches in about 17 days.  All this
while continuing to "have a life" (you know, do things like work and
stuff).

And I'm going to keep a little journal, of sorts, while I'm on this mad
dash at http://www.feedle.net/hobbies/geocaching/cachedash.shtml.

Yeah, I know that 2.6 caches per day is no big deal.. but it's fun to see
if I can maintain that clip for two and a half weeks.

Stay tuned.  Oh, and I already know I have no life.  Just stay out of the
way of any black Buicks with amateur radio antennas, and you won't get
hurt.  *chuckle*

---
C. Sullivan	          the world needs more mayo
feedle@feedle.net         www.moremayo.com
Phoenix, Arizona USA      another boring blog site.