[Az-Geocaching] "Wyle B" Operative in possesion of a geocacher since Sept. 22

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:10:03 -0700

At 10:50 AM 11/13/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>Therefore, if Team Whirlwind is reading this note, can you please move
>"Wyle B" Operative to another cache as soon as possible, so we can solve
>"Catch That Coyote!"  Thank you.

I would like to see the restrictions on the Wyle Operatives lifted just a
bit so that they can end up down here in the Tucson area.  There are a few
of us that cache in the Phoenix area also, and would love to get the chance
to get our hand on an operative in order to work our way towards "Catch
That Coyote."

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com