[Az-Geocaching] "Wyle B" Operative in possesion of a geocacher since Sept. 22

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:50:07 -0800 (PST)

--0-43185579-1037213407=:19190

I want to get all four of the "Wyle" Operative travel bugs, but it appears that one of the geocachers, Team Whirlwind, has been holding onto "Wyle B" Operative since Sept. 22, 2002.  That is nearly two months ago, and this travel bug should be moved to another cache relatively quickly so all of us Geocachers can find each of the four "Wyle" Operative travel bugs and thereby solve the "Catch That Coyote!" geocache.

Therefore, if Team Whirlwind is reading this note, can you please move "Wyle B" Operative to another cache as soon as possible, so we can solve "Catch That Coyote!"  Thank you.

Ken

--0-43185579-1037213407=:19190

<P>I want to get all four of the "Wyle" Operative travel bugs, but it appears that one of the geocachers, <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=51126">Team Whirlwind</A>, has been holding onto "<A href="http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=3325">Wyle B" Operative</A> since Sept. 22, 2002.&nbsp; That is nearly two months ago, and this travel bug should be moved to another cache relatively quickly so all of us Geocachers can find each of the four "Wyle" Operative travel bugs and thereby solve the "<A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=14343">Catch That Coyote!</A>" geocache.</P>
<P>Therefore, if Team Whirlwind is reading this note, can you please move "Wyle B" Operative to another cache as soon as possible, so we can solve "Catch That&nbsp;Coyote!"&nbsp; Thank&nbsp;you.</P>
<P>Ken</P>
--0-43185579-1037213407=:19190--