[Az-Geocaching] Caching today

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 15:48:25 -0700

--=====================_10918219==_.ALT

At 05:06 PM 11/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Well we had a bug of a day kinda, Spotted only two yellow jeeps Warner and
>Alma School and another at Warner and Arizona Avenue. This was after
>finding the Snizzard cache and two new bugs but the best part about today
>was stopping by West of the Pecos and finding the KeyChain from
>MyBlueHeaven that is WAY COOL!!! We did take the Rocky TB and the Slim Jim
>that was left in the package leaving a dollar behind.

Glad that you like the keychain.  We have about 30 in the Phoenix area, and
after last weeks trip to Vegas there are about a dozen in caches out in Red
Rock Canyon.  It was really painful getting them made, and made right, but
we are really happy with the way that they came out.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_10918219==_.ALT

At 05:06 PM 11/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
had a bug of a day kinda, Spotted only two yellow jeeps Warner and Alma
School and another at Warner and Arizona Avenue. This was after finding
the Snizzard cache and two new bugs but the best part about today was
stopping by West of the Pecos and finding the KeyChain from MyBlueHeaven
that is WAY COOL!!! We did take the Rocky TB and the Slim Jim that was
Glad that you like the keychain.&nbsp; We have about 30 in the Phoenix
area, and after last weeks trip to Vegas there are about a dozen in
caches out in Red Rock Canyon.&nbsp; It was really painful getting them
made, and made right, but we are really happy with the way that they came
out.<br><br>