[Az-Geocaching] RE: grrrrrrrrr more mis information from the site stewards

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:42:35 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

ROTFLMAO about your suggested new organization
"Geocachers Against Stewards Badmouthing All
Geocachers" (GASBAG).  I'll join.

Bob

--- Team Tierra Buena <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>