[Az-Geocaching] RE: grrrrrrrrr more mis information from the site stewards

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:25:37 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C2869B.D513E960

Messageoooppppssss there a few errors from the scan and being her phone =
number did not scan correctly so here is the number   =
(928)684-1670...just incase some knows how to fix a fence post the =
number 2 major issue in her area
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: WOLFB8=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] RE: grrrrrrrrr more mis information from =
the site stewards

  This is the second article that ken found ....scanned in

  Hassayampa Region

  Submitted by

  Shelley Rasmussen, Regional Coordinator

  We seem to be gradually working toward settling the issue of =
geacaching that h05 impacted several archaeclogical sites in the area. =
There has been communication with the geo-cachers, who have told us that =
they would move their yea- caches away from the sites and take the =
coordinates off the internet. As of September 5, no one has removed the =
geo-caches in question. Perhaps by the time this newsletter is out, we

  will hove more[6 success. A~- long vs the archaeological sites are on =
their website, anyone (including looters) hove free access to the =
location of these sites. I would like to thank the Stewards Against =
Geo-caching Archaeological Sites (SAGAS) who hove helped so much, us =
well as those from other regions who hove volunteered their time and =
effort - some hove helped who are not even Site Stewards. This has been =
a group effort and I hope to be able to say at some point that it will =
be a success story

  There is another important issue with which this region is dealing. =
Two historic cemeteries hove each had a corner post fail down and some =
of the barbed wire fencing is laying on the ground. Is there anyone with =
some knowledge of fence repair who can help to fix these fences? If so, =
please contact me at (928) 684~~67O.