[Az-Geocaching] gggrrrrrrrrrr more mis infromation from the site stewards

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:07:34 -0700

I have been staring at a black page for 30 minutes trying to put into
words how I feel about this.

I am curious...out of all of us who were paired up with a land agency
at the meeting, how many of you made post-meeting contact and continue
to contact?
I scan the Gila River reservation once a month for any new caches and
send an update to their representative...although I have yet to receive
a response.

I am trying to keep in mind that , yes, that article was written
pre-September 27th...but it honestly makes my heart sink because some
how I'm not sure she would have written the article any different after
attending our meeting.  I hope some good has come from that meeting
though the other contacts we made that evening.
C:)
Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+