[Az-Geocaching] Home Page Archives?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:28:56 -0700

They are still in the database and will be forever.  I just havent gotten
around to integrating more of the story management code I have been writing.
(Been working on a comment system)
Anyway, here's a quick and dirty story viewer, I already wrote the code so a
page only took 8 lines of code to make the whole thing.
Anyway, the page is:
http://azgeocaching.com/story.html?story=6
Just increment the 6 (the first story number) and you will eventually get to
your story.  There are only about 30-ish stories in there or less and most of
them are still on the first place, so it shouldn't take too long to get to
what you want.  (story 9 for first 100 finds)
Hopefull I can get a search system in place and put this page up for the world
to use, in some sort of useable manner.

Brian